Thursday, September 22, 2011

Life is cramping my blog style

Life is totally getting in the way of keeping my blog updated.  While I know I am not the only blogger out there with this issue I still feel bummed.  I am still working on the tutorial for the enlarged tank and hope to have it posted soon.
Here is what is happening in my real life. 
I am also in the process of getting an art installation up in the next week or so!!!  I have a few projects that need finished for this.  Then, of course, there is work and my wonderful family with their appointments to rush off to.  Oh, did I mention the rehearsals for the an up coming show at Diablos.(http://diabloseugene.com/)  Plus, Xavia and I are preparing for Disneyland with the extended family at the end of October.  I do love my life and how busy it is.  I do apologize for not keeping up on my blog.  I hope I am forgiven.  Thank you for your understanding.  While I wish I could say it will never happen again, I know it will so, until next time, have an adventure in your own life and please tell me all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big girl scrappy Tutu skirt

The big girl scrappy Tutu skirt
inspired by http://www.coolpeoplesew.com/

Another veiw of big girl scrappy tutu skirt

Tree of Life

Tree of Life
Finally Finished!

Butterfly Hoodie

Butterfly Hoodie
The butterfly is from an old tee shirt that was too small.

Cool shirt

Cool shirt
First thing she did when she got home was put this shirt on. I guess she likes it.

Another veiw of cool shirt

Another veiw of cool shirt
Here is a picture of the sides. I took a jersey pillow case for the inserts and caps on the shoulder.