Friday, September 9, 2011

Busy First Week of School

Hopefully things have found their new places as everything start to settle down after the first week of school.  This year is a completely different schedule than last year.  Earlier wake up time.  So be it.  Please comment if you are a parent like me who likes to make all the doctor appointments and what have you after your kid/s have started school.  I have no idea why, when I have had all summer to make appointments, I make them the first week of school.  Silly me.  Maybe next summer I will be on the ball.  Hope everyone's school year is a good one, I know I have a great feeling about this year.

1 comment:

  1. I am posting to have at least a comment on my page. I am also learning how this all works.

    ReplyDelete

The big girl scrappy Tutu skirt

The big girl scrappy Tutu skirt
inspired by http://www.coolpeoplesew.com/

Another veiw of big girl scrappy tutu skirt

Tree of Life

Tree of Life
Finally Finished!

Butterfly Hoodie

Butterfly Hoodie
The butterfly is from an old tee shirt that was too small.

Cool shirt

Cool shirt
First thing she did when she got home was put this shirt on. I guess she likes it.

Another veiw of cool shirt

Another veiw of cool shirt
Here is a picture of the sides. I took a jersey pillow case for the inserts and caps on the shoulder.