Monday, October 3, 2011

Up coming show!!!!!



October 14th E.S.A.P. (http://www.eugenestorefrontartproject.org/) is hosting an art show for me and many other local artists in Springfield, Oregon.  The event is taking place on Main Street.  The pictures show you where my art will be displayed.  There is also a poster E.S.A.P. has made that has my name and the location of the reception.  I will post that on facebook and update you all as the time gets nearer.  Time to take my daughter to the bus stop.  Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big girl scrappy Tutu skirt

The big girl scrappy Tutu skirt
inspired by http://www.coolpeoplesew.com/

Another veiw of big girl scrappy tutu skirt

Tree of Life

Tree of Life
Finally Finished!

Butterfly Hoodie

Butterfly Hoodie
The butterfly is from an old tee shirt that was too small.

Cool shirt

Cool shirt
First thing she did when she got home was put this shirt on. I guess she likes it.

Another veiw of cool shirt

Another veiw of cool shirt
Here is a picture of the sides. I took a jersey pillow case for the inserts and caps on the shoulder.